So Laura has done great today and has been up and walking around some with sometimes no pain and sometimes moderate pains. But we like this little guy awful well, so I think its worth it all.
Grandmothers have visited today.
And grandfathers have visited today.
And aunts have visited today.
And more aunts have been here.
And close friends have arrived.
And more close friends,
And even more close friends.
Thanks Dr. Amaker(Dave).
And thanks to all of our other visitors for coming to support us in here and for the flowers and gifts and encouragement and love. We are looking forward to sharing Jackson with all of you for many years to come.
Dear Obie family,
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous-looking friends and relatives you have !!!
And Mama Laura looks way too beautiful to have had a baby yesterday !!!!
(These are very un-biased comments from a VERY PROUD grandmother)
Love,
Grandmother Anne
Eric and Laura,
ReplyDeleteJackson is absolutely beautiful! Eric, thank you for keeping all of us out-of-towners up to date on everything. Laura, you look radiant. I can't wait for you to come to Maine so that I can hold Jackson.
Love,
Aunt Liz
I have to look up un-biased again, but I don't think its quite being used correctly above.
ReplyDelete(But I kind of agree :)
Hi Aunt Liz, Glad you are keeping up with us via the blog and good to hear from you. Jackson is very excited to meet all of the Maine contingent as well and hopefully it won't be too long before we can get there.
ReplyDeleteWe love all of you
eric, laura and jackson
Dear Obie's -
ReplyDeleteEmily sent me your web site. What a beautiful baby boy! Laura, before you know it all of his needs will become second nature. I can't wait to see him. You are so lucky to be close to your parents as they are to be close to you. I leave June 17th so that I can be close to Sally. Take care of yourself. Love Judy Petersen