Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ruminating

So this picture was quite awhile ago. In fact this was Laura and I getting ready to go on our first trip. And now look how far we've come. We hit 39 weeks tomorrow and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby bump. We got good news today about the bump as we thought earlier in the week that he was weighing in at around 9 lbs 8 oz. I think that sounded a little daunting and maybe a little dangerous and we had to think about the options of cesarean section. Today however, the official weight was done and our little guy lost 2 lbs and 1 oz in 2 days! What a diet. 7 lbs and 7 oz sounds much more doable.
Work is feeling strange to me right now because I keep telling everyone that I will be working on this or that day as long as the baby does not arrive too early, but now we know he will be here in 13 days or less. AAnd we can't wait.


We are hoping that Fenway and Brewser adapt well to having a new addition to the house and we have been trying to acclimate them by having the baby swing and stroller around more often. I think they will do fine.
As I sit and contemplate our sonn to be new addition it got me thinking of our soon to be three time grandparents other 2 grandsons and I found these pictures. I'm not sure anyone has seen these, so we will share.
To all, thanks for the love and support through all of this. We appreciate it and can't wait to share the results with you. I'll keep you all posted.
Oh and by the way. Grammie, I know the ping pong table is gone, but I think we have a game here that will bring back the classic "Ooh Ooh!" We can't wait for our visitors.
Love you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment