He's almost here.
Well we pulled off of the side of the road and I later found out that I had pulled too far off the road and too close to the beach. There was a sign for overflow parking and I parked next to other cars but unfortunately when the park ranger came by, the other cars were gone and I was parked too close. I also found out that I had broken by-laws J5659L-2, F41139-Q7, H9-44, B091D-06, and HCG52507.J5659L-2 - parking a motorized vehicle within 12 feet of the sand/grass line along state park property
F41139-Q7 - launching a floating craft from state park property(apparently it is illegal to launch my kayak into the James River from the parkway, I feel this is likely because they are afraid if the park ranger were chasing after me for violating J5659L-2 I might be able to get away by committing an F41139-Q7).
H9-44 - bringing mongrels to state park property without properly leashing them at all times(again would be means of outwitting said park ranger when trying to enforce a J5659L-2 or
F41139-Q7, park close to the sand, jump into my kayak to escape and sick available mongrels on park ranger)
B091D-06 - moving to a new place of residence and not getting license address changed within 3 months(okay so it was my own fault for not getting this done earlier, but I didn't expect to be slapped with all of these violations)
and finally
HCG52507 - taking a pregnant woman to the beach within 6 days of her due date.
All I could say was guilty as charged on all accounts, but luckily he eventually let me off with just a warning and we packed up to leave, but not before gathering up the pups and the kayak and getting a few memories.
Brewser was quite interested in his dad in the big yellow banana boat, but not interested enough to get in the water.....yet....
And to think next time, we'll have _____________ _______ Obie in tow with us.
We can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment