A medium sized family of 6(2 adults, 2 kids, 2 bulldogs) in Eastern Virginia posting our adventures, thoughts, and wishes to our loved ones.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Quick smile
Sitting doing charts this Saturday morning with the big 15 lbs 2 oz boy sitting in his bumbo and for my break between charts, I took a couple of quick pics. Didn't capture that elusive big smile, but these 2 weren't bad. Have a good day all.
What a cutie! Kenny would love to give Jack a tour of the West Coast any time, just let us know...although maybe we should wait until Kenny is walking - otherwise big boy Jackson might clobber him! :)
What a cutie! Kenny would love to give Jack a tour of the West Coast any time, just let us know...although maybe we should wait until Kenny is walking - otherwise big boy Jackson might clobber him! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Jackson is sitting in that jumbo. I didn't realize he could hold his head up well enough to sit. I'm so-o-o proud!
ReplyDeleteGrandmother Anne