Then Mom and Dad came in Friday and we all played together for the weekend. Jackson got to go to a lot of playgrounds on his visit as the pictures will attest. 








I'm not really sure who did more sliding. Jackson or Momand Dad. 


We also made it down to Colonial Williamsburg for a walk. I realize the sheep picture is probably not National Geographic worthy, but I had to include it because it will make Jackson "Baa" with all his might every time he sees the picture.
We also ate and read and played outside and played Wii. It was a great weekend and one that I wish could be repeated frequently. I wish Maine and Virginia shared a border.
Maria, Lori and Laura
all went out to St. Thomas
and had a blast as well. Sounds like plenty of relaxing with beach time and swimming and iguanas
and snorkeling and no concerns about babies and work, etc. Laura was convinced everyone would like it and I'm sure she is right.
As soon as Mom and Dad left I got sick with a cold for 1 week and after 2 bottles of dayquil and a bottle of nyquil I have recovered. I've also turned a full 18 for the second time and we celebrated this birthday out with my birthday twin, Lloyd and Elizabeths boyfriend Paul(his birthday is actually February 3rd, but close enough). We went out to Soya and they cooked in front of us and we all had a good time.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment