Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sports, sports and more sports

I have to admit I was looking forward to hunkering down to watch the Patriots and the RedSox games today. For some reason, our Patriots game which was supposed to be televised has been blacked out and infomercials for the Swivel Sweeper and the Magic Bean exercise ball are on instead. I can now assure you I will never buy either of these products due to my dissappointment associated with the inability to watch the game(glad it wasn't the Magic Bullet because you know my affinity for that fabulous product/infomercial). So instead here I sit at the computer watching the typed play by play of the game. If only I had known I would have clearly gone somewhere to watch the game but then it was too late.

So in other news our life has been busy but the camera has been quiet. We finally had some photo ops last night at an engagement party/wedding. Our friends Greg and Amy were to have an engagement party, but instead they gathered everyone and got married there. Pretty cool and much more relaxed than most weddings. Bravo to all involved.

Unfortunately with baby in arms, the picture taking capabilities are somewhat hampered but here are Greg and Amy sharing their happiness with a couple of the kids at the event.Jackson and I were found hanging out on the porch, trying our best not to know what was going on in Game 6. And these 2 pics were taken before Jack and I went home to cheer on the Sox and Laura and Katherine headed out to keep celebrating with the rest of the crew. That worked out very well for all of us involved. Well, now time to finish up my work and get some exercise before the Sox game tonight. Wish I were seeing Brady's performance(5 touchdowns by halftime, are you kidding me?) We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment