So a lot has happened since our last posting. We are all well, Halloween has come and gone and the RedSox are the World Champions. Jackson was a huge help in having the RedSox achieve this goal as he and I were good about wearing our RedSox gear on every game day of the playoffs. I also tried to help by growing the RedSox beard that starts on day 1 of the playoffs and is removed when they are out of the playoffs. I was pretty furry by the time it was all done. I celebrated the win by shaving immediately.

Jackson was seen here cheering while over Aunt Katherine's house. He also got to play with Taylor Stedman while there. She is twice his age. This really opened my eyes to his height. By my calculations made by comparing their heights and ages, Jackson should be about 11 feet tall by the time he is 15 years old.

Jackson went bovine for halloween. He makes a great Holstein but he is kind of a backwards Holstein because he still seems to require more milk than he makes. I wonder when that changes?

We went to a friend's house in the neighborhood before trick or treating began and Jackson got to hang out with Will who was a turtle for Halloween. It was very hard to hear, but I'm pretty sure I heard Jackson saying, "Speedy?" Will didn't understand.

We went back home and gave out candy in lieu of trick or treating ourselves.
This last picture should have been a lot better. Jackson was all decked out in his full tie-dye garb and tortoise shoes. His father was very proud.

And finally Jackson was hanging with Fenway on the floor and was nice enough to pose for a few pictures.



And at the end Fenway said, "Kisses to all". Jackson will be eating real food soon, and the progress will be blogged.
Fabulous photos !!! Thank you for all your hard work doing this blog. It's just great, and so are you! Grandmother Anne
ReplyDelete