
This was the big day. Jackson was very excited all day about the Sox being in the playoffs. He chose his outfit to match his daddy today and neither of us wore a stitch of clothing that was not RedSox clothing. This picture above was at the doctors office waiting for his 4 month shots. He got a kiss from me on top of his little red head for each of his 4 shots and he barely even cried. By the time the 4th shot came, he didn't even budge and he was good as gold the rest of the day.

The above picture was taken moments after the Redsox win. He was happy to be able to lay his head down knowing the RedSox were up 1-0 in the series. He was also very thankful that Beckett had such a great and quick game(2 hours and 35 minutes I think) because it was coming up on his bedtime.

And Fenway could barely hold back his excitement after the Sox won. I was afraid he might wake up Jackson with his boisterous celebration of the win, but Jackson never even wiggled.
This also marked the end of solo daddy duty as Laura came home in the 7th inning from furniture market. Jackson was a pretty good boy for daddy over the past 2 days and after he figured out that the same stuff came from the bottle as it does from his mommy, we had an understanding. Over the past 2 days while mommy was at furniture market, he and dad had a doctors appointment, took the dogs on a walk, went to 2 different libraries, walked in Colonial Williamsburg, and went for a random drive looking at new houses in local neighborhoods. He confided in me though that the Sox game was his favorite part of our bonding time.
Attaboy!
And Jackson and I are awful glad your back Laura. Love you.
Nobody, nowhere has a better son-in-law than we do !! or a cuter grandson !! Thanks for taking care of our boy while the family was in High Point.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Anne and Lloyd
thanks for taking such great care of the family while I was away. I love you too.
ReplyDeleteSP
Dear Eric/Laura/Jackson,
ReplyDeleteWe have so much fun looking at your blog every few days. I just realized I could respond! Jackson, you are so adorable. Mary Susan and I just absolutely love looking at your pictures with your sweet face! You have the Laura/Will eyes and the Big Jack/Anne/Billy/Mare/Laura chin. Anyway, thanks Eric for your dilligence for keeping this fun site up, it really keeps us up with everything. Love ya'll lots.