Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just 2 little letters

All babies down in Babyvillel all cry BOO-HOO!
"That's a noise," grinned the Parents,"That I simply can't hear!"
But this morning we paused. And put a hand to our ears.
And we did hear a sound rising from across the hall. It started in low. Then it started to grow...
But the sound wasn't sad!
Why, this sound sounded merry!
It couldn't be so!But it WAS merry! VERY!
We stared down the hall! And we popped our eyes! Then we shook!
What we saw was a shocking surprise!
Our baby from Babyville, so long yet so small,
Was cooing! Without any crying at all!
We HADN'T stopped Morning from coming! IT CAME!
Somehow or other, it came just the same!
No crying, just cooing. Just 2 letters changed in the name.

Needless to say this change was postworthy!

Fenway likes to watch over his brother while we drive places. Brewser prefers to hop down from the other side of Jackson, walk across the floor and go sit next to Fenway with his head rested straight up on the door. Crazy bulldog.
This big boy bathes on the counter for now. He seems to like to look at himself in the mirror so it keeps him entertained while we scrub him.

Drying him off is a different story. I tried on his hat while I dried him off and he said, "Dada I hope I don't look that silly in the hat!", and he wouldn't show his face again until I took it off.

Here mom and Jack are sitting at dinner time. Seems the little guy likes to go sans clothes frequently(or maybe they had been recently soiled, can't quite remember at the moment)

This was the family on 4th of July. He has just had a snack and seems quite sleepy. He has been sleeping much better recently although still getting up some.
Well I am going to try to start slowly with something new! Its called Too Cute Tuesdays. We'll try to post at least on Tuesdays to keep me honest. We'll see if it helps. I'm momentarily caught up so I should be able to do this for a week or so. Got tons of pictures but the chronicity is going to be a little funny now so I'll have to splash them in where I can.
Oh and see the new link, and see "Who Killed the Electric Car". I'm looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment