Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beach sans Daddy

So Obies x 3 made it to the beach this past week with Julians x 2(4 if you count dogs).
Unfortunately Daddy had some work to catch up on and couldn't come but he got to relive it through some pics. Jackson looked pretty happy to get to run on the beach. And he was so happy that he showed all of his teeth!
Harper was a little dumbfounded at first,
"What? No Daddy? Really?"
Yes really Harper, but I was happy to see you when you got back.
Jackson then entered a beach contest.
They were holding a contest to see who could make the best
"I just jumped in the ocean in November" face.
Obviously he won.
The next picture really showed a lot of what went on.
Jackson threw the ball for Maggie and Molly.
The waves crashed.
Harper made a large track down the beach by scooting with her ladle.

KK and Molly Brown enjoyed some beach time.
While Maggie just lounged. Back at the house Harper proved that she could be brainwashed...
I mean Harper proved she could show some team spirit just like Jackson.
What? Alabama lost? Really?
Oh man!!!!!

The kids were not interested in Clifford the Big Red Dog on the laptop at all.
But rocks always interest Harper.
I like the beach. Lets do this more often.
We can, but for now
I'll just ride off into the sunset.
Toodles.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:37 AM

    Great photos of a cold and windy beach getaway. Hope you enjoyed your peace and quiet at home as much as I did.
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did accomplish a decent amount but missed the family and beach time too, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing-Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked em, I'll try to keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete