Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Moms at market!

Mommy went away to market for a few days to learn about new furniture, so Harper and I decided to take Daddy for a trip to the zoo!
We found a new exhibit there as you can see.
These creatures were called Homo Sapiens.

The first animal I saw was a rhino but daddy kept calling it a rhinososseros.
To me its still a rhino, and I liked him A LOT!
You know how I like my rhinos.
Then we got to see the elephants as they were let out into the yard. This one was REALLY hungry and he made a rot of noise as he ate his bamboo. This rhino even let me get on top.
Daddy said this one was some kind of cat, but I think he's wrong.
I didn't tell him though.
I got up really close to this lizard.
Don't worry though. I was safe and I kept Harper away.
I climbed on the rocks and that was super fun!
But my favorite thing at the zoo was this
GIANT SPIDER WEB.
Luckily I never saw the spider that went with it
but I pretended to be a big spider.
The other kids were scared so I stood up to show them I was just a boy.
I taught them to climb on the ropes too!
But when they got too close I showed them who was
King of the Web.
I shook the web all back and forth.
Then we went to Costco for snacks and lunch.
We had a hotdog and very berry sundae(daddy paid for them)
Yummy.
Then we we went to a new and fun playground.
I climbed up the rockwall.
And Harper went down a big slide.
But of course not as big as the slide I went down,
cause I'm a big boy.
Harper wanted me to put this picture in
but I not even sure why.
Shes not sliding or climbing or anything.
Anyway, it was a fun day, but we all missed Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Super cute and looks like a fun time. Especially like the wild animals in first pics. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete