Sunday, September 16, 2007

tales of the delinquent poster

So we've been busy over the past few weeks and I've been trying to catch up on my work so that I can enjoy our trip to Montreal and Maine this week. I am now blogging because my charts are officially DONE! Now I just need to stay up to date tomorrow and I can really enjoy my time away. I can't wait.


We need to get to bed early tonight to be able to drive north safely.


So our recent events included a 5 day escape to the Outer Banks. We had a great time but also realized that vacations are a little different. Jackson was great. We also had a jungle of dogs down there with Fenway, Brewser, Maggie, Molly, Bubba, Jammer, Annabelle and Honey. Yes we had more dogs than people at times and the yapping was a little much at times, but on to the good things.
We were down there when Gabrielle the tropical storm came through and we went kayaking during the event. We were never hit as hard as expected but the waves were still plenty violent for us. It was definitely fun but a little too rough for us amateurs.
Jeff and Brewser spent some quality pool time together.



We also discovered the Magic Bullet while we there. Check out the site on the link in red. Calling this a fun blender is an unfair understatement. We made frozen drinks, smoothies, omelets and pancakes in this thing. I'm also going to make a smoothie when I finish this post. Easy to clean and fun. The infomercial was right.
I realize this is not a great picture but it is the best view of Jacksons eye color and it is highlighted by the blue in the strap on his jumper. And finally, the whole family got some much needed pool time. At the end we asked Jackson what he thought of the entire beach visit and thats when we snapped the picture below.
Excited to see the Maine contigent this week. Now its time to go watch the Pats and the Sox and get some rest.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:06 AM

    Those pictures were worth the wait !! So many handsome males filled the beach house - wow !! Naturally, I'm partial to the 4-month-old one.
    Grandmother Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Jackson is! He'll enjoy smoothies from the bullet when it's time too. Kenny's favorite was avocado banana - there's no accounting for taste :)

    ReplyDelete