Saturday, September 22, 2007

Raiding the parents computer







Okay, so we're in Maine and have had all kinds of adventures until this point. I do not have the camera hooked up to this Apple computer yet so I decided to take a look at a few other pictures that were hanging out on Mom and Dad's computer and the above is what I found. Mom was kissing her long lost twin, Virus, and Dylan and Conner were ready for baseball. I'm having difficulty with these pictures on the Apple, so there will be no more formatting. This is what you get.
More pictures of redheaded children to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:46 AM

    It's so fun seeing pictures of your Texas boys. In a few years, you'll be sending your parents pictures of "our boy" in his baseball uniform !! Our love to all our Mainiac relatives.
    Grandmother Anne

    ReplyDelete