Monday, January 15, 2007

Weather

Wow! What a beautiful winter we're having. I even feel bad calling this winter. There have been more sports and outdoor activities over the past few months than we usually get during the summer. Yesterday I actually was lucky enough to go whitewater kayaking in Richmond(but did not get any good pictures). Kayaking in a wetsuit top is pretty interesting and fun. I flipped upside down once and managed to get myself back over on my own but I suffered the equivalent of an ice cream headache from being in the 50 degree water. I can't imagine when it gets too much colder.
I also got to bike and roller blade and run in the past 3 days. Seems that some of my sporting equipment is wearing out however. The rollerblade bindings dry rotted and broke on both sides and yesterday the gear ring on my bike snapped into pieces(aluminum gears just snapped). But for now just saying hello to all.
Looking forward to getting away next week to Mexico. Should be a good time.
Luckily I'll have to watch the Patriots while in Mexico. Go Pats!
We have been on a movie kick recently due to Netflix. Mostly good movies, some not so good. Since Christmas I think we have seen(Hotel Rwanda 4/5, Lake House 3/5, Nacho Libre 0/5, Take the Lead 3/5, Door to Door 4/5, Reservoir Dogs 2/5, Wedding Crashers 5/5, Invincible 5/5, An Inconvenient Truth 4/5, Derailed 5/5). I thikn the movie watching will likely slow down here pretty soon.
Well, I'll write more later and hopefully have some new pics at that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment