
Merry Christmas
Well its finally here and Santa and all of his elves in our family have descended on Burnwether Lane. Glad he could find our new place. Barely remembered to turn the fireplace off at midnight last night. Good thing I did because someone at the pretzels off of the plate, drank the orange juice, and only a few bits of carrot were left on the other plate. I hope the chimney had cooled down in time for them.
Well this is our first non-Maine Christmas and I definitely have had a few moments of sadness over this(in fact I think any patient that would listen knows we didn't make it up there this year), but we were lucky enough to have mom and dad be able to come down and celebrate with us the week before.

Unfortunately they got into a little trouble while here, per usual.
We have
opened our gifts from everyone and we wish to thank you all very much, I cannot post pictures of everything here, but we think we did quite well this Christmas as always and only wish we were able to give everyone a big hug in person. Thats what is really important to us anyway.
opened our gifts from everyone and we wish to thank you all very much, I cannot post pictures of everything here, but we think we did quite well this Christmas as always and only wish we were able to give everyone a big hug in person. Thats what is really important to us anyway.
So I will end with this for today and wish you all a Merry Christmas again, we hope to see you all soon!Love Eric, Laura, Fenway, Brewser, Speedy, and Baby Bump.
P.S. Call us when you're done opening today!

No comments:
Post a Comment