Saturday, April 10, 2010

To the Beach! minus Daddy(:

So the family headed to the beach this week while Daddy was working. It was definitely all for the best as this was a bad work week for me and I was not a barrel of fun, but I must admit that after looking at the pictures(Laura doesn't know I've seen 'em yet) it makes me a little sad I wasn't there.
The kids had no shortage of poses and hamming it up for the cam.



The horses posed nicely in front of the beach house with Granddad and Jackson.

Elizabeth and Katherine definitely got a little sun this week.

And they even made PIZZA!
They told Jackson he didn't have to help.
But he said, "I knead too!"



And then I found pictures that reminded of the Brady Bunch opening scenes.

There is more I can post soon,
but for now this will have to be...


No comments:

Post a Comment