Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

So this is our country's birthday. Happy birthday USA, we all love you and thank you for being who you are. Again this year most of us, myself included have gotten you nothing, but we will raise a glass in your honor and eat excessively and wear something red, white or blue(or in my case all 3! blue button down with red and white seersucker pants). This post comes from work today, so no access to any pictures, but I did want to drop the link for family photos of the Bivins clan. The photos are great and I am sure most of you have seen them, but its great to have the link easily accessible.
http://ewellphotography.com/gallery/8695790_D5CCs#574674336_iXHGX
Pics are well encrypted so copying and printing cannot happen, hence no photos on the blog, but enjoy. We miss our Texan family.
So to all, find a sprinkler(okay so I meant a sparkler), grab some grub, raise a glass or 2 or 4(then it might be time for the sprinkler dance), and hug as much family and friends as you can.
Love and fireworks, the Obies.

No comments:

Post a Comment