Also this weekend Laura and Katherine ran a 5K at Walsingham and Laura finished 3rd for the women in her age group! Wow. Heres the proof.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Running, geese, kayaking, birthday
So we've had a busy few weeks since our last post. First, Jeff and I got to go kayaking for the first time in a year and it was fun. The water was high and I got turned over and had to bail out pretty quickly, but overall a good trip. One of the interesting things was finding a rope ladder up the side of a stone structure in the center of the river. Jeff attempted to get up to the top by walking his feet up two walls across from each other. He made it part of the way up but in a smart move, worked his way back down. I went around the other side and up the ladder to find a mother goose on top of the structure and roosting on 5 eggs. Papa goose came to her rescue rapidly and they both honked at me viciously for a few minutes. I skedaddled and we finished our trip. 
This picture below for some reason reminds me of the scuplture of the thinker as Jeff appears to be deep in thought, and the next 2 show some wave play and rock escapades.


I also wanted to wish Jeff a Happy Birthday this week as he had a big birthday celebration at the beach but we were unable to go. We were definitely thinking of you.
Also this weekend Laura and Katherine ran a 5K at Walsingham and Laura finished 3rd for the women in her age group! Wow. Heres the proof.

Sorry still no pictures of Jackson this week. I have some but they need to be touched up a little before I can post them. Love you all.
Also this weekend Laura and Katherine ran a 5K at Walsingham and Laura finished 3rd for the women in her age group! Wow. Heres the proof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment