Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Opening Day!


So I've woken up a little early today to watch the opening day game between the RedSox and A's. I can't believe its already opening day and I also can't believe they are playing baseball at 6AM! I have the game up and running on the computer screen right now on the right edge of the screen and the first pitch has yet to be thrown. Go Dice-K! They have just announced that JD Drew was scratched for today due to back spasms, so we get to see Brandon Moss. Yep Red Sox fans, this is what we've been waiting for. 6AM baseball with Brandon Moss starting in the outfield. Go Sox.
Jackson was even interested in the opening pitch. Below you can see my computer screen as I work this morning and it even seems like Jackson is trying to watch the screen on the right(unfortunately my screen capture will not show the picture in the black screen on the right even though I had freeze framed the first pitch of the season). Well now Dice-K has taken the mound and gotten the first out. But now he gave up a homer and its 1-0. This older picture of Dylan shows that he cannot even bare to watch when the Sox are behind.

Short post today, but I wanted to end with a loving and heartfelt


HAPPY BIRTHDAY


to my sister now that she is finally half way to social security.

Best picture ever.

Period.

Luv ya Squidlung!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:52 PM

    This was truly uncalled for and not heartfelt at all. But just wait cause everything comes back and bites harder.

    love angel

    ReplyDelete